THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIST AND SELL YOUR TRUCKS AND PARTS FREE!

Home of all dually trucks with the GMC/Chevy 3500HD series truck a point of interest.

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please register for an account above!

You can appreciate the “beef” of the GMC/Chevy 3500HD trucks, a stripped rolling 3500HD chassis weighs more than a running C1500!

When posting on this site you won't have to explain what the 3500HD Beast is! ie 19.5 wheels, straight axle, 10 bolt wheels, 15000lbs GVW, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes etc

We are based in the U.S. If you are not from the U.S. or Canada (all IP addresses checked) you will be rejected. If you are a legit overseas applicant, contact me via email: borderdrop@yahoo.com

Welcome to the 3500HD.com forum created October 2009

Author Topic: Monroe 4x4 Parting Out  (Read 1814 times)

cumminsguy

• Single Axle Driver
Monroe 4x4 Parting Out
« on: May 24, 2016, 06:51:15 PM »
I have decided to part out my one of my 98 Monroe 4x4s. The truck is currently in pieces but complete. The frame has been sand blasted and painted in KBS rust stop. Regular cab,60inch c/a. 118xxx mile 6.5, auto trans. The cab is rusty but complete and I have another cab that I will sell. The dump body is still mounted to the chassis and the central hydraulic system is complete. I will sell piece by piece or sell complete. I also have a COMPLETE 350 small block all accessories around 20xxx miles on motor. 708/514-4523 is my dumb phone, leave a message or email ghedger72@gmail.com
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:32:06 AM by cumminsguy »

grayghost

• Single Axle Driver
Re: Monroe 4x4 Parting Out
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 12:09:39 AM »
Hello, you still have your Monroe parts truck for sale?
"Anything worth having is worth fixing"

cumminsguy

• Single Axle Driver
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 07:37:19 AM »
Yes.

cumminsguy

• Single Axle Driver
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 09:51:54 AM »
Just an update on the parts. Most all of the conversion parts have sold. There is a spacer plate for the gear box that is still available. Of course the 6.5 is still around and the rear axle.

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

DIESEL HUB
DIESEL PLACE
JEEP WRANGLER WIRING DIAGRAMS
MILLER TIG Welding Calculator
VINTAGE CHEVY/GM FORUM