THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIST AND SELL YOUR TRUCKS AND PARTS FREE!

Home of all dually trucks with the GMC/Chevy 3500HD series truck a point of interest.

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please register for an account above!

You can appreciate the “beef” of the GMC/Chevy 3500HD trucks, a stripped rolling 3500HD chassis weighs more than a running C1500!

When posting on this site you won't have to explain what the 3500HD Beast is! ie 19.5 wheels, straight axle, 10 bolt wheels, 15000lbs GVW, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes etc

We are based in the U.S. If you are not from the U.S. or Canada (all IP addresses checked) you will be rejected. If you are a legit overseas applicant, contact me via email: borderdrop@yahoo.com

Welcome to the 3500HD.com forum created October 2009

Author Topic: UK 1990 3500HD 6.5 Turbo Diesel 4X4 Auto  (Read 157 times)

Blackmamba

• Single Axle Driver
UK 1990 3500HD 6.5 Turbo Diesel 4X4 Auto
« on: March 06, 2018, 02:27:09 PM »
Completely unique GMT400, only one of this spec in the UK!

I have just bought a house so Ive been left with no choice but to sell my beloved Chevy 4x4 truck.

The truck was built around 8 years ago using an ex military chassis and is fitted with a 6.5 Turbo Diesel V8 and a 4L80E auto gearbox all from a 2000 year model with only 27000km on it (17k miles)

The truck received a full respray 2 years ago including chassis and axles etc, its fitted with a custom stainless exhaust with twin stacks.

Inside the truck has electric windows. central locking (on remote) cruise control and air conditioning.

It can tow or carry massive loads and would suit a fifth wheel hitch, currently fitted with adjustable height 50mm ball and electrics. The pick-up bed is eight foot long and has a spray on Rhino bed lining. there is also a set of lockable aluminium lockers at the front of the bed, these sit off the bed of the truck so loading can take place underneath. Eight by four sheets fit a treat and the tailgate still shuts. try doing that on a regular UK pick-up.

The truck will be supplied with a fresh MOT, it was fully serviced less than a months ago, including all grease points, an aftermarket uprated remote PMD was also fitted, it runs faultlessly, any inspection welcome. £12,000ono

Please feel free to contact me on : 07906166195 with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V9jxmK2wX0
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 07:36:15 AM by Blackmamba »

ED-NY

• Administrator
  • 3500HD Hero
Re: UK 1990 3500HD 6.5 Turbo Diesel 4X4 Auto
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 04:57:18 PM »
That's one gorgeous truck..I bet it draws a crowd!  Good luck selling it..surprised to see that it is left hand drive.

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

DIESEL HUB
DIESEL PLACE
JEEP WRANGLER WIRING DIAGRAMS
MILLER TIG Welding Calculator
VINTAGE CHEVY/GM FORUM