THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIST AND SELL YOUR TRUCKS AND PARTS FREE!

Home of all dually trucks with the GMC/Chevy 3500HD series truck a point of interest.

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please register for an account above!

You can appreciate the “beef” of the GMC/Chevy 3500HD trucks, a stripped rolling 3500HD chassis weighs more than a running C1500!

When posting on this site you won't have to explain what the 3500HD Beast is! ie 19.5 wheels, straight axle, 10 bolt wheels, 15000lbs GVW, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes etc

We are based in the U.S. If you are not from the U.S. or Canada (all IP addresses checked) you will be rejected. If you are a legit overseas applicant, contact me via email: borderdrop@yahoo.com

Welcome to the 3500HD.com forum created October 2009

Author Topic: looking for a HD in texas or neighboring state  (Read 3034 times)

rednekroper05

• Single Axle Driver
looking for a HD in texas or neighboring state
« on: February 03, 2011, 06:35:52 PM »
I am looking for a complete truck  in texas or a neighboring state. It does not matter on color or cab configuration. Although I prefer a crew cab.  Also it must be a stick shift. I would prefer a diesel however it will be a engine swap truck so that’s no big problem. Just reply or pm me and let me know what you got

someotherguy

• 3500HD Hero
Re: looking for a HD in texas or neighboring state
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 06:31:46 PM »
Howdy, there's one out there that I wanted to post but now I can't find it.  For some reason truckpaper.com is blocked to our PC's, don't know why, they can't figure it out and neither can I - so surfing their ads is a real pain.  I saw one that fit your description either on truckpaper.com or trucktrader.  Might have even been on craigslist but since they screwed up all those multi-city-search sites that would comb craigslist, it's harder for me to find things there these days.  I've been hunting for a 91-94 gas rig, 135.5 or 159.9 regular cab.  Would take a 95 if I had to, and a 96-00 if I absolutely had no other choice.  Looking for cheap, not beat to death, but most of all TBI 7.4.

Richard
06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

rednekroper05

• Single Axle Driver
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 08:23:15 PM »
im really looking for one that the engine is blown or missing. im gonna be swapping in a 6bt cummins.  there is a nice 00 with the 7.4 on the houston craigslist. if it wasnt so nice i would love to use it.

3500HD92647

• Single Axle Driver
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 01:45:40 PM »
Look here, buy my HD w/ 8.1L gas 4L80E-hd -- 183.5" long wheel base.  Engine lopes along 2,000 rpm at 60mph.  8.1L very cool and strong and doesn't slowdown or heat up going up hills (like the 6.5TD), sometimes never even kicks out of OD up grades.  This truck exceeds your requirement options like Cruise control, GMC SL package, A/C, Split Rear Window and Cloth Seats.  Take it from 15years driving hot-shots all over the state, had three 6.5 turds and not worth the trouble (fuel mileage is no better either while diesel cost more), and wouldn't buy a stick when auto trans lasts 500,000 miles, never mind the jamming gears -- buy a vette if you want that!  Bitchen 19.5 Alcoas too (can't buy this style anymore).  If you saw and drove this truck, you'd buy it.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2681428732.html

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

DIESEL HUB

DIESEL PLACE

VINTAGE CHEVY/GM FORUM