www.3500HD.com
  • December 16, 2017, 02:25:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the 3500HD.com forum created October 2009

THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIST AND SELL YOUR TRUCKS AND PARTS FREE!
Home of all dually trucks with the GMC/Chevy 3500HD series truck a point of interest
By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please register for an account above!
You can appreciate the “beef” of the GMC/Chevy 3500HD trucks, a stripped rolling 3500HD chassis weighs more than a running C1500!
When posting on this site you won't have to explain what the 3500HD Beast is! ie 19.5 wheels, straight axle, 10 bolt wheels, 15000lbs GVW etc
 We are based in the U.S. If you are not from the U.S. or Canada (all IP addresses checked) you will be rejected. If you are a legit overseas applicant, contact me via email: borderdrop@yahoo.com
WILL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION  & TRYING OUT A FEW DIFFERENT LOOKS - December 2017!!!!!!!

Author Topic: 3500hd cards, 2 thumbs up!!  (Read 1469 times)

454-3500-hd

• One Ton Driver
3500hd cards, 2 thumbs up!!
« on: May 23, 2011, 02:43:17 PM »

To all members, if you haven't asked Ed about the 3500hd.com  business cards, do it NOW! Ed mailed me a dozen of them and they are awesome! I've gave some to the local hd owners around my area and they think its so awesome that there's a forum dedicated to that beast of a truck! So if you enjoy this forum like I do, let's help it out and talk to Ed, Thanks Ed.

PS, I posted a couple cards on the bulletin board at the local truck shop. Owner drives a hd tow truck and said he has a lot of them come in to the shop.
My fleet,
91-3500hd-454
Ms660-magnum stihl
Modded-288XP husqvarna
Modded-homelite super 2