Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000 3500HD for sale  (Read 1742 times)
tony3500hd
Single Axle Driver

« on: September 23, 2011, 05:37:31 PM »

My baby is up for sale : ( check pics out under my pics. they were to big to post here. also listed on ebay... go check it out! search 3500HD. lots of pics! great truck!
KODIAK
3500HD Driver

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 06:04:37 PM »

what is the selling price ?  gas or diesel
KODIAK
3500HD Driver

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 08:20:24 PM »

How much $$$ for the truck
tony3500hd
Single Axle Driver

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 07:36:58 AM »

ALL INFO AND BUNCH OF PICS ON EBAY... SEARCH GMC 3500HD.  2000 GMC 3500HD.   clean truck! runs excellent. NO pulling or shaking. drives straight down the road. starts right up.I picked up truck in Daytona, and drove home to fayetteville GA. with no problems!65k ORIGINAL miles. carfax verified. owned by the county of cocoa FL. all its life. I purchased with intent to fully restore and keep, but personal reasons no longer permit that dream. restoration has already been started, and I have all receipts for parts and most labor (labor by PROFESSIONAL large truck shop, MADDOCK of fayetteville). here is the parts list MOST GM parts!, not some parts store junk.... two new fuel pumps, two new fuel senders, new starter, COMPLETE brake job with severe duty pads and brand new rotors all around, new red top optima battery,new interior and exterior door handles, complete thorough tune-up with new plugs, wires, rotor etc, new ignition relay, 8 brand new USA made fuel injectors, new complete GM air conditioning and heat control, new GM arm rests and more!!!  tires have lots of life left, with no known leaks or repairs to them. clean title in hand. please feel free to ask questions!!! truck listed locally, when it sells, it sells locally or ebay. $7,500 bucks, for a truck this close to new, with a GVWR of 15,000lbs.... try beating that for less than $20,000 !! Check out the trucks "auto check" score... 91!! above average! no games here, just a clean truck, with no accidents and verifiable milage!!!!! feel free to call or text me 404-422-1111 I want to sell, but please don't waste my or your time with low ball offers... clean truck reasonably priced.
KODIAK
3500HD Driver

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 06:16:55 AM »

looks nice
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

LINK SECTION - DON'T SEE DISTRACTING ADVERTISING PASTED ALL OVER THIS FORUM? THAT'S BECAUSE THIS IS A REFERENCE SITE.
THIS IS OUR FREE ADVERTISING AREA... FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (yours included).

FIND THE LOWEST FUEL PRICES IN YOUR AREA
COMPNINE Total VIN Decoder
DeCodeThis VIN Decoder
CHEVY 348/409 (W) Engine Forum
Chevy Thunder (Great SBC Fuel Injection Reference Site)
BCC Bin Look Up
Classic Shop Talk
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
Rickson Wheel Manufacturing
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America
THE RUSTY BOWTIE FORUM
STEP VAN PARTS
METAL MEET FORUM
GMT400 VIN DECODING by someotherguy
C/K 3500HD Wikipedia Link
THE TRUCK STOP
THE DIESEL GARAGE
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION SPAM INFO SITE
CRAIGSLIST SEARCH TEMPEST
CLASSIFIED SEARCH