www.3500HD.com
  • December 11, 2017, 08:03:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the 3500HD.com forum created October 2009

THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIST AND SELL YOUR TRUCKS AND PARTS FREE!
Home of all dually trucks with the GMC/Chevy 3500HD series truck a point of interest
By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please register for an account above!
You can appreciate the “beef” of the GMC/Chevy 3500HD trucks, a stripped rolling 3500HD chassis weighs more than a running C1500!
When posting on this site you won't have to explain what the 3500HD Beast is! ie 19.5 wheels, straight axle, 10 bolt wheels, 15000lbs GVW etc
 We are based in the U.S. If you are not from the U.S. or Canada (all IP addresses checked) you will be rejected. If you are a legit overseas applicant, contact me via email: borderdrop@yahoo.com
WILL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION  & TRYING OUT A FEW DIFFERENT LOOKS - December 2017!!!!!!! Auto-Registration turned off temporarily - applicants just send an email to the noted email.

Author Topic: should we start a "Internet Finds" thread pertaining to HD specific stuff?  (Read 2247 times)

GM Guy

• 3500HD Driver
  • manual transmission 2wd enthusiast

hey guys,

I was wondering about starting a thread in the for sale area, and just have people post craigslist, ebay, etc. listings of HD stuff they found online, and would like to share with the community without starting a new thread.

would anyone be interested in that, or should I keep making individual posts like I have been?

if it does get started, is there a way to delete individual messages so the thread can exist, but old stuff periodically gets deleted?

any input apprecated, thanks!

ED-NY

• Administrator
  • 3500HD Hero
Re: should we start a "Internet Finds" thread pertaining to HD specific stuff?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 11:05:59 PM »

GM Guy

Just made a child board under the 3500/3500HD Parts For Sale category. If it looks good or if you need any changes let me know. Made you a Moderator for that category only, give it a try, make a post and see if you can delete it.  Among you, Raymo and myself...we should be able to keep it cleaned up?

Thanks for the suggestion...any other ideas are welcome!  BTW: If you are able to moderate that section..maybe someone else may want to moderate a specific category.  

For example only..we could have a category for the UK members, Hunting, Fishing, Guns, Welding Fabrication etc?

Ed
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:20:12 PM by ED-NY »

Raymo

• Global Moderator
  • 3500HD Driver
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 11:47:37 AM »

To add to this Ed, I think it would be good to have a Sold/Found forum. That way we don't completely lose the ad, so it gives some frame of reference as to how much some of our parts and trucks are going for. I can already think of a couple I can move around.
'94 3500-HD, Cummins, Getrag, NP205. Shortend rear frame with a Pickup Bed. Dana 60 front, stock 80 rear.

'03 2500-HD 8.1 and Allison

ED-NY

• Administrator
  • 3500HD Hero
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 12:47:09 PM »

To add to this Ed, I think it would be good to have a Sold/Found forum. That way we don't completely lose the ad, so it gives some frame of reference as to how much some of our parts and trucks are going for. I can already think of a couple I can move around.

Good idea...where do you want it?