www.3500HD.com
  • December 16, 2017, 02:24:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the 3500HD.com forum created October 2009

THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIST AND SELL YOUR TRUCKS AND PARTS FREE!
Home of all dually trucks with the GMC/Chevy 3500HD series truck a point of interest
By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please register for an account above!
You can appreciate the “beef” of the GMC/Chevy 3500HD trucks, a stripped rolling 3500HD chassis weighs more than a running C1500!
When posting on this site you won't have to explain what the 3500HD Beast is! ie 19.5 wheels, straight axle, 10 bolt wheels, 15000lbs GVW etc
 We are based in the U.S. If you are not from the U.S. or Canada (all IP addresses checked) you will be rejected. If you are a legit overseas applicant, contact me via email: borderdrop@yahoo.com
WILL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION  & TRYING OUT A FEW DIFFERENT LOOKS - December 2017!!!!!!!

Author Topic: NEW IMAGE GALLERY  (Read 2474 times)

ED-NY

• Administrator
  • 3500HD Hero
NEW IMAGE GALLERY
« on: January 15, 2010, 07:16:14 PM »

At the suggestion of j20m715 I have just added the Image Gallery feature. To be honest I'm not sure how it is going to work. I made an "IMAGE GALLERY" icon at the bottom of the page. I may move it to another location on the forum later.

I set it so you can upload images, ad titles etc, delete etc.  

NOTE: I have the permissions set so only registered members can see or post images.

Please try it out...I have no idea if or how it is going to work.

Thanks

ED-NY
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 07:18:14 PM by ED-NY »

Speed

• Single Axle Driver
Re: NEW IMAGE GALLERY
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 01:19:54 AM »

Hi Ed;
     It's looking very good,but I can't get it to post a pic of my BroncWorth;do you have a FORD filter on it or something? It said it accepted 4 different pics of the same truck,from different times and a couple of different cameras,but the actual pic doesn't show up.  ???

ED-NY

• Administrator
  • 3500HD Hero
Re: NEW IMAGE GALLERY
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 07:51:47 AM »

Ford filter ;D   No, just checked the gallery configuration and it's set for 2500X2500 pixels max, which I thought would be OK for this forum? If your pictures are within that...let me know...I'll try something else.

If my pictures are too large, I open them in Microsoft Photo Editor and resize them.

Ed

Your images look fine, on one - the thumbnail doesn't show up, but the image does when opened. You are within the size allowed. Why not delete it and start over?  
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 08:11:48 AM by ED-NY »