THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIST AND SELL YOUR TRUCKS AND PARTS FREE!

Home of all dually trucks with the GMC/Chevy 3500HD series truck a point of interest.

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please register for an account above!

You can appreciate the “beef” of the GMC/Chevy 3500HD trucks, a stripped rolling 3500HD chassis weighs more than a running C1500!

When posting on this site you won't have to explain what the 3500HD Beast is! ie 19.5 wheels, straight axle, 10 bolt wheels, 15000lbs GVW, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes etc

We are based in the U.S. If you are not from the U.S. or Canada (all IP addresses checked) you will be rejected. If you are a legit overseas applicant, contact me via email: borderdrop@yahoo.com

Welcome to the 3500HD.com forum created October 2009

Author Topic: New member  (Read 1895 times)

Diesel HD

• Single Axle Driver
« on: March 10, 2014, 10:38:56 PM »
Hey all. New member from NC. I don't have a 3500hd yet but have been on the hunt for about a month now. I own several GM trucks and have always liked the 3500hd and wanted one. The fever has just become to much for me to stand so I have decided to find one and convert it to 4x4 as finding a crew cab that's been converted is not easy. So glad I found this site as it has helped in my hunt for one so much easier. Thanks for a site so full of information. Glad to be a member here.

3500HD addict

• Dually Driver
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 09:41:02 PM »
    Hey welcome to the site, It is a good place for information on these trucks and really the only place that recognizes the difference In these trucks.

Good luck on your search, I see ur from NC. There was a decent one in Lexington awhile back on craigslist, not sure if it's still on or not.

Life is what happens while your busy makeing other plans.
1998 C3500HD getting a 5.9 Cummins in process

ED-NY

• Administrator
  • 3500HD Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 07:08:07 AM »
Diesel HD.....welcome to the forum.

Diesel HD

• Single Axle Driver
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 11:45:58 AM »
Thanks for the welcomes.

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

DIESEL HUB

DIESEL PLACE

VINTAGE CHEVY/GM FORUM