THIS IS THE PLACE TO LIST AND SELL YOUR TRUCKS AND PARTS FREE!

Home of all dually trucks with the GMC/Chevy 3500HD series truck a point of interest.

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please register for an account above!

You can appreciate the “beef” of the GMC/Chevy 3500HD trucks, a stripped rolling 3500HD chassis weighs more than a running C1500!

When posting on this site you won't have to explain what the 3500HD Beast is! ie 19.5 wheels, straight axle, 10 bolt wheels, 15000lbs GVW, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes etc

We are based in the U.S. If you are not from the U.S. or Canada (all IP addresses checked) you will be rejected. If you are a legit overseas applicant, contact me via email: borderdrop@yahoo.com

Welcome to the 3500HD.com forum created October 2009

Author Topic: New member- a year ago  (Read 1898 times)

cumminsguy

• Single Axle Driver
New member- a year ago
« on: March 22, 2014, 10:48:25 PM »
I joined about a year ago and I am glad to have found the site! I joined and within a couple of weeks I found my 3500hd 4x4. I view the site almost every day. I sometimes worry that I will miss some cool info or worse yet a good deal. Have not seen any new posts in the last couple of days so I thought I would say hello and what a great site. I am also posting a couple of pics of my 4x4 working this winter.

3500HD addict

• Dually Driver
Re: New member- a year ago
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 09:53:01 PM »
Nice looking rig.. I notice u have the ten lug front hubs. Most all of the 4wd's in these trucks are very unique. I pulled beside a DOT truck the other day that's 4wd, looking at them side by side mine sat around 8 inches lower. Just looking at the center line of the grills that is.
Life is what happens while your busy makeing other plans.
1998 C3500HD getting a 5.9 Cummins in process

cumminsguy

• Single Axle Driver
Re: New member- a year ago
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 11:34:46 PM »
This truck was converted by Monroe Truck Equipment. As far as I know Monroe used all 10 lug adapters. Monroe actually gave me a parts list of everything that went on the truck during the conversion. I have had no time this winter to look closely at it but there are a few items I want to see if they are still available. I have another 3500HD and yes it looks small when parked next to the 4x4. 

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

DIESEL HUB

DIESEL PLACE

VINTAGE CHEVY/GM FORUM